Saturday, June 17, 2006

Before the day ends;

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY TERESA! Y

We had an early celebration yesterday. I hope you like the Rootbeer all over you and the purse/ pouch /pencil case we got you. ;D

-

Lunched at Nydceeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Whoa, I like please. Pasta, salad, lemon shiver, muddpieeeee. Dinnered at home and we had a mini barbecueeee.

Omg, no wonder why I'm becoming so FfAaTt. Carolineee! We shall DdIiEeTt okayyyy. This means no more asking Olga and Lavania for sweets , marshamallows, mini eggs.

CAN WE DO IT.
YES WE CAN.

-

Anyhow, omfg, He is my Rockstar Boyfriend. Eeeew much.

-

i will vomit first and slowly die of immense laughter and stomach cramps.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Only Shammm and I know. ;D

-

Anyhow, download this okayyy. It's soooo funnehh and all you peoples can sing it with me when school reopens alrightt.

-

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT! I cannot waiiiiiiit. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home